※ Overview: The IFE Level 2 Certificate in Fire Science, Operations and Safety has been designed to recognize the critical understanding required by those in firefighter roles. The qualification is assessed by a single three-hour examination. The examination contains 120 multiple choice questions.
※ Course Provider: IFE – UK
※ Eligibility Criteria: Professionals and individuals working in an organization, those willing to build basic foundations in the Fire Safety.
※ Course Suitable for: All those who want to join fire safety services and fire safety professionals.
※ Course Contents;
- Carry out mathematical calculations accurately
- Understanding scientific principals in relation to fire and the methods of extinguishing fire.
- Methods of extinguishing fire.
- Firefighting operations.
- Understanding the fire safety precautions.
- Understanding prevention methods used to protect individuals and the built environment.
※ Benefits: Enhanced skills and knowledge on Fire hazard identification, Fire risk assessment, Fire Fighting, and Fire evacuation in case of Fire emergency.