- NEBOSH IGC – UK (New Course)
※ Course Duration: 2 weeks (approx)
※ Accredited centre Number: 1216
※ Eligibility Criteria: 19 yrs of age, Basic knowledge of English and Health, Safety & environment.
※ Course Suitable for: Managers, Supervisors , all who are working in Health, Safety & environment and for all those who are seeking job in Health, safety & Environment field.
※ Course Contents:
Unit IG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Element 1 ‐ Why we should manage Workplace health and Safety
- Element 2 ‐ How health and Safety management Systems work and what they look like
- Element 3 ‐ Managing Risk – Understanding People and Process
- Element 4 ‐ Health and Safety monitoring and Measuring
- Unit IG2: Risk Assessment – Assessed by the practical Assessment
- Element 5 ‐ Physical and Psychological Health
- Element 6 ‐ Musculoskeletal Health
- Element 7 ‐ Chemical and biological Agents
- Element 8 ‐ General workplace Issues
- Element 9 – Work Equipment
- Element 10 ‐ Fire
- Element 11 ‐ Electricity
All the examination to be administered by the British Council Pakistan.
※ Benefits: These include the clarity of role and responsibilities in Health, Safety & environment, ways to maintain a safe workplace environment.