Safety Standards Consultants Pakistan
SSC Pakistan is emerging organization established in year 2009, ( registration number RF/ICT/16073 Under Section 58/1 of the partnership act 1932).
SSC Pakistan is providing services in various areas of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), Environmental Management courses (UK), Vocational and technical trainings and Fire Safety Engineering including system design, advisory and training with a commitment to provide clients with appropriate solutions. In our brief life span of 09 years, we have through our team of dedicated experts delivered satisfaction to an impressive and growing list of clients at home in Pakistan and abroad.
Our qualified instructors have over 20 years of combined training and work experience in petroleum, construction, general industry, vocational and technical training sector, hazardous materials handling and in Occupational health and Safety field. This combination of experience makes our training programs very comprehensive. Our staff can meet with you to determine your specific training requirements. The Success of your training program is important to us.
SSC Pakistan’s International & National Accreditations and Memberships.
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) UK.
Institute of Safety and Health (UK)
- The International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (IIRSM) UK
- Fire Safety Level-2 from Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) UK
- Risk Assessment Level-2 from Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) UK
- Fire Engineering from Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) UK.
- AOSH UK (AOSH Awarding Body UK Ltd.)
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) USA
- (IADC Rig pass) USA
- Scaffold Training Institute (STI) USA
- Medic First Aid (USA & UK),
- OSHAcademy (General Industry) USA
- Level 2 Award in Environmental Principles & Best (AOSH UK)
- Level 3 Award in Environmental Management (AOSH UK)
- National Vocational & Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) Pakistan.
- Trade Testing Board (TTB) Pakistan
SSC Pakistan is dedicated to provide world class HSE education and competency assurance program to prepare professionals to develop, implement and maintain high standards of Health, Safety and Environment in Pakistan and Global Communities.
SSC Pakistan strive to establish professional and accredited ties with well-known international universities and institutions.
SSC Pakistan mission is to raise Health Safety and Environment awareness in Pakistan, provide lifelong learning experiences for individuals, industry and community through innovative and customized HSE training programs, produce HSE professionals to identify and achieve their aspirations and fuel them by innovation, hard work and firm commitment to fulfill their obligation to safeguard Health, Safety and Environment worldwide.