※ Course Duration: 2 days
※ Eligibility Criteria: 19 yrs of age, Basic English, and Information communication.
※ Course Contents:
- Principle for Food Safety for Catering
- Understanding importance of Food handlers safety
- Understanding importance of Food products safe handlers safety
- Identify key legal responsibilities for food handler
- Identify effective personal hygiene practices
- Identify how to keep the work area and equipment clean and tidy..
- Recognize the importance of safe disposal of waste.
- Recognize the importance of pest control.
※ Course Suitable for: This qualification is suitable for those working in a catering environment who are responsible for handling food. It is also the most popular food safety qualification accepted by enforcement officers and auditors.
※ Benefits: On successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by undertaking one of the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Catering
- Level 3 food and drink qualifications
- Hospitality competency-based qualifications